Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello To the Universe

I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to my blog. Thoughts From the Written Universe is about anything I want it to be. If something happens during my day that is confusing, interesting, exciting, funny, or just plain weird I'll come by and tell you all about it. It might just be a crazy thought I had, or something that won't seem to get off my mind.

This blog is going to be a way for me to think out loud. To be able to hear what someone besides myself thinks about something. The nice thing about a blog is the anonymity. Most people checking it out won't know who I am, and they'll be sure to say what they really mean. Even if it's only to say they think I'm being a complete idiot. Yes I do want to hear it.

I hope those of who will be reading my blog enjoy it. And if there's anything I can do to make it better, and more entertaining let me know. I'm all about criticism, as long as it's constructive, and not just all out mean. Well I'm not sure how entertaining my life really is, but I guess we'll see if I can get you coming back. Hell, maybe you'll find my world even more exciting that I do. There's only one way to find out.

I"ll see you all when I come back. You should join me!

Till Next Time (TNT)
Words by Ali

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it :D
    (Incase you interested- www.Colininaustralia09.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to check back and see what you write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like your blog, it's very interesting and your writing is good. Just be careful about misspelling, as sometimes it makes it hard to read. I'm sure you can catch everything with a quick proof-read before you post.

    check out mine if you would like :)
    www.therereproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice reading! Enjoyed the writings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice reading! Enjoyed the writings here.!!

    ReplyDelete