Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A New Mission

I'm getting ready to Colorado with my House Church. Last August we went to Seattle, and you can read all about that trip on my blog. Just head down to August of 2009. This trip is going to be much of the same.

We're driving to the town of Parker, Colorado. We'll be knocking on doors to let people know about the church service on Saturday night. I predict that it's going to be just as much fun as the previous trip.

It'll be a great chance to get to know people in the group better. Or to just get to know my friends better. I'm excited. I know I'm not saying much now, but when I get back I might have more to say then.

TNT,
Words by Ali

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear what you might have to say about it now! :)

    Also, I'm really digging your yellow background.

    ~Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete