Thursday, November 29, 2012

So Much Marcus Flutie I Can't Stand It

This Friday around 200 young adult authors our holding an auction on ebay. All the proceeds are going to help those devastated by the effects of Hurricane Sandy. But that's not what is important. At least not for this blog post anyway.

The important thing is that Megan McCafferty, the author of the Jessica Darling series (the best books to ever have been written), is auctioning off a copy of Sloppy Firsts, the first book in the series. Why is this so important you ask? Especially since I obviously already have a copy of this book. The author has made notes, and marked, this copy of the book up herself. There are valuable notes and backstory that I just have to have.

There is more to know about the fictional boy that I am in love with. There has never been a fictional character that I have been completely in love with before, at least until Marcus Flutie. I have been in love with Marcus for over a decade now, and I need to have this book. I have to know everything there is to know about Marcus. I think I may just die if I don't know it all. Ok that may be a bit dramatic, but you get the point.

I'll let you know if I win the book. But there is nothing I won't do to win this book.

TNT,
Words by Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment