Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Love & Hate

I love writing. And for anyone who knows me they know that this is not just true, but something that I want to spend my life doing. Writing isn't just something that I do, but is a real part of who I am. As I said earlier, if you know me than you know that I'm not exaggerating in the slightest.

So, if I love writing so much than how is it that I hate writing essays with a true passion. What is it about essays that are the epitome of evil? They are boring, tedious, and I always feel like my time could better be spent doing something else. Essay writing is still writing, isn't it? So why than do I feel like the end of the world is coming when I'm writing one? (Ok this time I am exaggerating, but you know what I mean).

What is it? Why is it? I honestly don't know, and probably will never figure it out. I have already written one essay for this week, and I still have two more to go. That is my life.

TNT,
Words by Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment