Monday, May 9, 2011

Next Celebrity Obsession

Every now and again I find myself in a new celebrity obsession. Not that the previous one just disappeared, but has lessened as another starts to take its place.  It can be a band, a specific musician, or (in this case) an actor.  Which actor might it be now?  Timothy Olyphant. 

He's not new as in I just found him as an actor, because I've known about him for quite awhile.  The first movie I remember him from is the very small role of the hitchhiker from A Life Less Ordinary.  It is more that I've rediscovered how much I enjoy his movies, and his good looks.

Most recently Timothy is the star of the FX drama Justified; which is about Federal U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens who is transferred reluctantly to his small Kentucky hometown.  The second season just finished and if you haven't seen Justified you should go and see it now.  Before season three starts.

So, of course being my NCO I went online and found out all of the movies he has been in.  That way I can go watch all of the movies he has been in that i hadn't seen yet.  Or re-watch the ones I had already seen, and loved.

I had already seen Hitman, Dreamcatcher, and Live Free or Die Hard but I had no problem watching them again.  More than once.

I had no idea he was in either A Man Apart or The Perfect Getaway.  They were both good movies, especially The Perfect Getaway.  One hell of a twisted ending, that I didn't see coming until it actually happened.  That is always a sign of a good movie.

If you haven't seen any of Timothy Oyphant's movies, or if you have, go see one of his movies I've mentioned. Or one of his other movies that weren't mentioned. It'll be worth it.


TNT,
Words by Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment