Saturday, December 4, 2010

Why Does This Always Seem to Happen?

Hey everyone! I know it's been a super long time. I seem to always fall into the same old rut every time I get going on this blog of mine. I post like I want to for a month or two and then it happens. I stop for one reason or another.

Either I run out of things to say (but that's not really the problem), forget to do it, or I get too busy with my school work. Homework can get very overwhelming, especially with finals happening in about a week. At least the end of the semester will be happening soon, I can't wait.

I don't know why this always seems to happen, but it does. Do any of you have any other theories about why this happens? If you do you should let me know.

I'm once again going to say that this is going to change. I'm going to get on top of posting once a week. Even if it kills me. OK maybe not that extreme, but I think you get the point.

TNT,
Words by Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment