Sunday, June 13, 2010

Road Rage at it's Scariest

Earlier this week my mother and I were on our way home at around 5 o'clock. We were probably coming back from the bookstore, because that seems to be were I always am. Anyway, there was quite a bit of traffic and we had just pulled up to a red light. There were two lanes of cars to the right of us, and we saw the guy in the furthest lane all of a sudden get out of his car.

He was a big guy, and the people in the car next to us were smaller people. Probably around my age. The guy starts yelling at them, and the driver says something. The guy then comes storming around the car to the driver side and gets in the kids face.

We're both watching this afraid that there is going to be a fight. My mom pulls out her cell phone thinking maybe she should call the cops. The guy stops yelling at them and starts to head around the car back to his. That's when the kid driving decides it would be a good idea to pretend he's going to hit the guy as he walks in front of the car.

Now my mom really is freaking out and is really debating whether or not to actually call the cops. She's holding her cell phone way out in front of her so everybody next to us can see it. I think I was more freaked out that this angry guy my not like the fact that she had her cell phone out. I started yelling for he to put the phone down, "Don't make him come over here."

As the light started the change the guy got back in his car. He went one way and the other kids went another. Nothing happened, but for a minute there I was truly afraid that there was going to be either a fist fight or someone was going to get shot. Luckily no one was shot, cause I don't know what I would have done if that had happened.

I never want to be on the receiving end of that kind of road rage. It makes me wonder what those kids did to make him so angry. I guess I'll never know.

TNT,
До свидания (goodbye)
Words by Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment