Monday, August 8, 2011

The Semester is Finally Over

It feels like it was never going to end, and yet it feels like it had only just began.  But I can honestly say I'm glad the summer semester of classes is finally over.  I only took two classes, so it was too busy.  But I am tired of working.

Yet, there is only two weeks of a break.  The fall semester starts in two weeks, and it will have come too soon.  I want more of a break.  It only seems fair right?  Especailly since I will be taking a full semester of classes?  No, I guess that's what I get for taking classes in the summer right. 

I needed something to do with my time, and I might as well get some classes out of the way. That means I'll have less to do before I graduate.  I think what I really need is a job. Then I can keep myself busy and make some money.  One can only hope.

TNT,
Words by Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment