Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School

I've gotten through my first week of school, and am about to start the second (tomorrow).  The first week was fairly easy, but I get the feeling that it's only going to get harder.  My reading load was too overwhelming the first couple of days, but its a fact that it won't last.

Just look at my classes, three of them are English classes, and a language class.  Lots of reading and writing.  Throughout the course of the semester I will have:

Class 1.) I will have to read 3 novels, and lots of short stories and poems.
Class 2.) I will have to read around 7 novels, plus some critiques on the novels we read.
Class 3.) I will have to read around 9 novels, plus some short sections from other reading.

and of course all of these classes involve essays of some kind.

I can't really complain can I?  Since I did get myself into this mess.  By being an English major.  At least, so far, I'm enjoying the reading.  Hopefully that continues to be that way, but unfortunately a person can't like everything.  But I'm sure going to try.

TNT,
Words by Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment