Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New and Unique Names

Here's something you might not know about me. I'm a writer. I don't mean that I am a writer just because I have a blog, but because I write fictional stories. I'm not anyone you've ever heard of, obviously. I'm still trying to finish and get my novel published. To be a published author is what I want to do with my life.

What I would like from you out there in the blog verse, is help with character names. It always seems hard to think of new names that I haven't already used before. If you know any names that are different, unique, maybe even a little weird, or you just plain like it. Leave me a comment with the name. It can be a first name or last name, either works.

If you give me a name that I like and use in one of my books, and it gets published, I will put your name in the acknowledgments. Of course it has to be new to me, if I already have it on my list of names then it doesn't count. So, leave the name, as well as what you want to be remembered by. Good luck to all of you.

TNT,
Words by Ali

5 comments:

  1. the name i like is Susona, I use it as an icon name for facebook. I had thought of this name from a korean name of soon which I think means mild and I am mexican so I added that kinda of spansh thing to it

    thanks Jacinta Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that name. I'll definitely add it too my list.

    Thanx,
    Words by Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freddiekins Manicotti...
    no?
    How about Chester J. Watkins?

    Elvispito Carruthers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were some boy names I considered for a story of mine that I am not going to use. They are Jax, Zane, or Xander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I already have Zane and Xander, but I don't think I have Jax. That one is pretty cool, Thanx.

    ReplyDelete