Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Kind of Bordom Only the Start of School Can Kill

Yes, I'm not ashamed to say that I am one of those people who absolutely love school. I couldn't stand it back in high school, but now that I'm in college it's a hundred times better.

I'm not sure exactly what it is but I'm a lot more focused in class. I'm also more likely to do homework, too. One of those reasons might be because I choose to keep going to school, and I'm not forced to go.

I get to take whatever classes I want to. The class I'm looking forward to the most is my Russian class. I don't know why it is, but I've always wanted to learn Russian. I think that now that I'm in college I'll have more disciple to learn a language.

Now the last couple of weeks of school and I'm ready for it to end. Not even a month into summer and I want to go back. I seem to have way too much free time when I'm out of school, and I get bored out of my mind. I get so bored that I wander from room to room in the house trying to find something to do, but with no luck.

By the time August rolled around I was so bored I wanted to beat my head against the wall. I literally count the days, hours, minutes til school starts up again. End of August, I can't wait.

TNT,
Words by Ali

7 comments:

  1. Excellent point. If you choose to do something, you are more determined & interested than if you just have to. In this case, let it be school!
    http://weirdthoughtsmiscbabble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ve read in the book written by the late Richard Carlson,( the don't sweat the small stuff series) that it is sometimes good to encourage boredom.So go ahead and enjoy your boredom till school reopens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wander from room to room in the house trying to find something to do"

    Oh boy, i've been there! The thing is whilst school is on you are acheing for a day off or for the weekend to come back around. Although in the holidays it's the opposite. Luckily my laptop has cured that :)

    www.colinbloginit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same. I love school, and I'll be even more excited for when the end of August comes because it'll be my first year in college.

    I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just the exact opposite of you haha. My blog has cured my boredom. Read it here:

    http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. why not try to read a book? or visit your public library and pick up a learn Russian (CD, DVD, MP3 player, or book)? just some suggestions? member to keep up on my blog

    drewrowland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget to invite all of your friends to read my blog...I need your views, please!

    ReplyDelete