Monday, April 21, 2014

Just Because It's Free Doesn't Mean You Should Get It

If you go onto Amazon.com and search for free e-books. You will find hundreds of them. But let me be the first to tell you (if you don't already know) be weary of free.

Don't get me wrong you can find so many free treasures that it is absolutely amazing. Especially the classics, you can usually always find a free e-version. Of course with the free versions you get what you pay for. And if you're thinking about that you're probably going to say, "but it was free." I would respond, "That's exactly my point."

Sometimes the text and the way it looks on the tablet page is not the best and at times hard to read. And you have to ask yourself if it's worth it to buy this free version or to spend a couple of bucks.

There are times I've gotten free books on my Kindle and they were probably the worst books I've had the displeasure of reading. They weren't well written, the plot and characterization is dismal, and it wasn't even entertaining.

So, if you think I can find free books, and it's going to be the best thing ever just remember that when you have things for free there may be a perfectly good reason they are free. Like the fact that no one would buy it if they had to actually pay.

Keep that in mind ;)

TNT,
Words by Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment