Thursday, March 6, 2014

Damned Jobs

Why is it so hard to find a job when you're are actually looking for one. It seems that now that I really need a job I can't seem to find one, but before (years ago) when I wasn't really trying the jobs just fell into my lap. Its ridiculous really. And of course completely unfair.

I've never tried so hard in a job search before, and I'm not having any really luck. So, far I've had one official interview, and one semi-interview when I filled out an application at a resturaunt. Now I'm waiting to see if I hear back from either of those place. Either one will be perfect in completely different ways.

Although, the restaurant is a breakfast place, and they close by 2-230, and that would I think be the best for me because it would mean I wouldn't have to miss church. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. Good news I hope.

TNT,
Words by Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment