Sunday, October 7, 2012

Creepiness in Real Life

So, this happened a month or two ago at the beginning of the semester, but I still want to tell you.

So, one of my English classes was in a building that was completely out of the way and had no air conditioning. Our first day of class was there in that building. That night and the following day I was re-watching Supernatural. In the episode "Asylum" the ghost are trying to tell the boys to go to room137.

On its own this really means nothing, but Wednesday evening I go an email for my teacher. Our class had moved to one of the English buildings, which made it much more convenient. Can you guess where that room is?

Just after I had gotten done watching that particular episode of Supernatural our room was moved to room # 137. Do you believe in coincidences, because I was slightly freaked out.

TNT,
Words by Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment