Thursday, September 3, 2009

The One Thing I Hate About Book Stores

I love books. The one thing I enjoy doing the most is reading. Honestly I probably have a couple thousand books lining the walls in my room. Loving to read that much and you can imagine how I enjoy looking for books, at the book store.

Now what you're probably thinking is, what then could she possibly hate about the book stores? Well, that's simple. The thing that I hate is when they decided they need to rearrange the entire store.

It seems just when you know exactly where every section is they move it. Then you have to re-learn where each section you read is at. Not only that, but it also only seems to be the sections you look in. If you read Science Fiction it'll have been moved. Mystery, of course that one too. But if you don't read about computers that will have remained where it always was.

Personally, I think that if they have a system working for them why move it. All it does is cause heartache and strife for those who know the store even better then they do. I know I'm being overly dramatic, but where's the fun in it if I can't.

TNT,
Words by Ali

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate that as well, as it has happened to my local Borders.

    Glad you're back, and hopefully you can read and comment on this:

    http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/2009/09/fresh-stuff-signifying-nothing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't panic but.... It's a conspiracy against you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that what it is? I knew they were out to get me. But really thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to hate this too! But, now I do most of my book shopping online, however I miss being able to hold the book before I buy.

    drewrowland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does ur mom think ya can't make decisions that make sense?!

    Mike's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete